I am currently serving as the Director of Student Success and as an Assistant Professor of Ministry at Florida Christian College. I teach courses related to the practice of ministry and biblical studies, such as the following:
- Biblical Interpretation
- Intergration of Psychology & Theology
- Introduction to Pastoral Ministry
- Minister as Educator
- Instructional Technologies
My Educational Background:
- B.A., Biblical Studies/Teaching, Florida Christian College;
- B.A., Biblical Studies/History, Milligan College;
- M.A., Biblical Studies/Old Testament & Hebrew, Cincinnati Christian University;
- M.Ed., Instructional Computing, University of South Florida;
- D.Min., Pastor Care, Lincoln Christian University.
I've served as an adjunct professor for Colorado Christian University (2 years) and Hope International University (2 years). I have 15 years of experience in church ministries, and worked 9 years in Information Management.
Before joining the staff and faculty at Florida Christian College (2011), I served for 10 years as the Spiritual Development Minister at LifeBridge Christian Church in Longmont, CO.
I've written a short book for volunteer church teachers, youth coaches and small group leaders. It introduces the reader to the art and science of Bible interpretation. You can download a free copy by clicking on the following link: Mind the Gap: An Introduction to Bible Interpretation. If you like to buy a printed copy, click on the Lulu icon below.