I am currently serving as the Assistant Dean and as a Professor in the School of Cngregational Ministry at Johnson University Florida. I teach courses related to the practice of ministry and biblical studies, such as the following:
- Exegetical Methods for the English Bible
- Foundamentals of the Christian Faith
- Introduction to Pastoral Ministry
- Biblical Teaching & Preaching
- Leadership and Life in Ministry
- Leading Established Churches
- Foundations of Youth & Children’s Ministry
My Educational Background:
- B.A., Biblical Studies/Teaching, Johnson University Florida;
- B.A., Biblical Studies/History, Milligan College;
- M.A., Biblical Studies/Old Testament & Hebrew, Cincinnati Christian University;
- M.Ed., Instructional Computing, University of South Florida;
- D.Min., Pastor Care, Lincoln Christian University.
I've served as an adjunct professor for Colorado Christian University (2 years) and Hope International University (2 years). I have 15 years of experience in church ministries, and worked 9 years in Information Management.
Before joining the staff and faculty at Johnson University Florida (2011), I served for 10 years as the Spiritual Development Minister at LifeBridge Christian Church in Longmont, CO.
I've written a short book for volunteer church teachers, youth coaches and small group leaders. It introduces the reader to the art and science of Bible interpretation. You can download a free copy by clicking on the following link: Mind the Gap: An Introduction to Bible Interpretation. If you like to buy a printed copy, click on the Lulu icon below.